- Established the Orang Utan Republik Education Initiative (OUREI) as a project under Social & Environmental Entrepreneurs (SEE) (2004-2016).
- Established and supported Orang Utan Caring Club of Indonesia (CPOI) under OUREI & OURF (2005-2015).
- Launched and supported CPOI in North Sumatra (2006- 2016).
- Organized and sponsored the Sumatran Orangutan Education Consortium comprised of five NGOs: Sumatran Orangutan Conservation Program, Sumatran Orangutan Society, Fauna & Flora International, Leuser International Foundation and Orang Utan Caring Club of N. Sumatra (2006-2007).
- Established the Orang Utan Republik Education Initiative Indonesia (OUREI Indonesia) as a legally incorporated NGO in Indonesia with all-Indonesian Board of Directors (2007).
- Established the Orang Utan Republik Foundation as a US-based 501c3 nonprofit with tax-exempt status (2007).
- Opened and maintained Medan office of CPOI North Sumatra (2009-2016).
- Partnered with The Orangutan Project and Orangutan Land Trust (2013-2016)
- Co-created California Orangutan Alliance with Orangutan Conservancy (2014-2016)
- Became USA-chapter of The Orangutan Project (2015-2016)
- Established and supported Orangutan Caring Week as an officially proclaimed annual event in Indonesia by the Minister of Forestry (2005) and the Indonesian Legislature (2006). Provided leadership in promoting the weeklong event annually (2005-2016)
- Organized and sponsored a conference/workshop/summit on orangutan conservation education in North Sumatra (14-17 November 2006).
- Sponsored national poster and regional art contests about orangutan conservation in Indonesia (2006).
- Sponsored national essay contest about orangutan conservation in Indonesia through OUREII (2008/2009).
- Co-created World Orangutan Events with The Orangutan Project and Orangutan Land Trust to oversee International Orangutan Day and Orangutan Caring Week (2014-2016).
- Administered funds from USF&W to create and manage the Mobile Education & Conservation Unit (MECU) to provide education and training to villagers near orangutan habitat areas to reduce conflict and to improve sustainable community development (2010-2016)
- Sponsored and awarded 121 scholarship and research grants to deserving Indonesian and international students including the LP Jenkins fellowship and the Orangutan Caring Scholarship (with OIC and Yayasan Palung) (2006-2016).
- Established and administered tree-planting programs in and around Gunung Leuser National Park, North Sumatra with CPOI and MECU to improve future habitat for orangutans and wildlife, buffer zone protection, and other environmental benefits (2007-2016).
- Established Pongo Environmental Awards to recognize individuals and organizations who have contributed to the improved understanding and appreciation of orangutans and endangered species, rainforest habitat, and for improving conditions for orangutans and other animals globally (2014-2016)
- Administered funds from USF&W to deliver standardized curricula to target groups in Sumatra by four Consortium partners (2007).
- Created and funded an Indonesian documentary program producing two DVD products: "Sumatran Orangutans" (2006) and "A Princess Meets Princess" about Bornean Orangutans (2009).
- Facilitated agreement to install wildlife and conservation graphic displays in Sun Plaza Mall, Medan with Consortium members (2007).
- Conducted regular outreach activities with consistent volunteer support at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market (2005-2008), Whole Foods (2008, 2009) and other venues throughout California (2005-2016).
- Created and implemented a North Sumatra ecotour program to support the local economy and OURF following the Indonesian Ecotour Network principles (2008, 2009). Partnered with Orangutan Odysseys (Australia) to promote responsible ecotourism in Central Kalimantan to support the local economy and OURF (2012, 2013)
Capacity Building & Support
- Sponsored library enhancement of the Sumatran Orangutan Conservation Program (2005).
- Sponsored various outreach projects to organizations and individuals including: documentaries and PSAs, orangutan video road-show to villages in N. Sumatra, and Orangutan Festival in N. Sumatra (2005, 2006, 2007)
- Supported Sumatran Orangutan Society's Road-show Program (2007, 2008).
- Established partnerships with prominent Indonesia business owners, e.g., Excelso Coffee Shop, The Body Shop, and Sun Plaza Mall in Medan, Sumatra (2006).
- Joined the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil to promote industry actions that benefit wild orangutans and the environment (2011-2016).
- Established a partnership with King-Chavez Community High School to create a OURF chapter to promote conservation education and activities in the school setting (2013).
- Established the Volunteer Writers group through VolunteerMatch.org (2013, 2014).
- Established the Grant writing group through VolunteerMatch.org (2015-2016)
- Established the Social Media group through VolunteerMatch.org (2016)